UK Today News: In this age of junk food and vulnerability to heart attacks and other health related ailments, it is essential to keep fit and stay healthy. Obesity may not be initially harmful, but it can be hazardous if it is ignored. It is very important to take care of your health and make sure that you keep yourself healthy at all time.
For all those who want to lose those extra kgs, here are the top 10 juices that can help to reduce weight in a healthy way:
1. Beetroot juice – The natural red color of the vegetable helps in developing red blood cells in the body and is also rich in iron, potassium, manganese and vitamin C. The juice is also helpful to those facing memory loss problems.
2. Carrot juice – Carrot juice is best recommended by ophthalmologists, as it is very beneficial for the eyes. The juice has antioxidants, calcium, potassium and magnesium, which is healthy for the human body.
3. Pear Juice – Pear Juice has high levels of calcium, vitamin C, potassium and magnesium. The juice can be also mixed with other juices to make it even healthier.
4. Cranberry juice – Cranberry juice is rich in vitamin C and helps in curing urinary tract infections, which is mostly faced by women. The juice also helps in preventing diseases like E.coli, which infects the bladder.
5. Grape Juice – Grape juice is known for protecting the brain cells. An antioxidant rich drink, it helps to fight against all sorts of diseases.
6. Mango Juice – The best drink to beat the heat of summer, this juice also helps in cleansing of blood and is also beneficial for the kidneys.
7. Orange juice – Rich in vitamin C, the juice helps in stimulating blood movement in the body. The flavonoids in the juice also help in building a good immune system.
8. Pomegranate juice – The juice is best recommended for a healthy heart and is recommended by all doctors. Pomegranate juice also helps in avoiding prostrate cancer.
9. Concord grape juice – The concord grape juice is helpful for those who have blood pressure problems. The drink also helps in reducing heart related problems.
10. Blueberry juice – Along with vitamin C, the juice is packed with lot of fibers. The fruit has less calories and makes it a healthy drink to reduce fat.