UK Today News: Nikon Unveils 16.2 MP D7000 DSLR Digital Camera – Features, Price Revealed
Nikon D700 Announced – The much awaited Nikon D7000 camera has been finally unveiled today, 15th September, with Nikon releasing information of the new DSLR – the D7000.
Nikon D7000 (Photo: Nikon)
This new Nikon beauty comes with a brand new DX-format, in addition to CMOS image sensor coupled with a resolution of 16.2 megapixels, If that’s not all, the D7000 has a new EXPEED 2 image-processing system for a much faster way to process images. The D7000, also has a 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor as well as 39 focus points for the Multi-CAM4800DX autofocus sensor module. Now that’s something!
Some other features of the Nikon D7000 include:
- Double SD memory card slot
- High-speed continuous shooting of around 100 shots at almost 6 fps
- A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15
- Nine cross-type sensors
- ViewNX 2 – Nikon’s browsing software
- Dedicated live view switch
- D-Movie function
- Maximum Recording Time is around 20 mins
Reports state that Nikon’s D7000 is expected to be released towards the end of October 2010, and the price at Amazon is set at $1,499.
Thanks for the note Jason.